In an effort to encourage overall fund development for local nonprofit agencies, by including planned gifts alongside annual fundraising and capital campaigns, Bartlesville Community Foundation hosts a Planned Giving Program.
This program is designed to support the three pillars of planned giving:
Donors Organizations Professionals
** More resources for each of the three key areas are in the tabs on the left side of your screen**
As part of the program, Bartlesville Community Foundation provides a range of services to community agencies, donors, and professionals. This innovative program has raised nearly $8 million in planned gifts!
Each agency participating in the Planned Giving Partnership gains services including:
- Administrative help desk
- “Help Desk” for donors
- Agency-customized strategic marketing plan
- Annual meeting for board of directors
- Planned giving group donor seminars
- Continuing education
- Monthly planned giving mentor e-mail
- Development coaching
- Preparation of planned giving marketing materials
- Review of strategic plans for endowment fundraising
Links and Resources
How Can My Organization Get Started?
For more information on the Bartlesville Community Foundation Planned Giving Program, please contact Laura Jensen at 918-337-2287.