Mary Lou Price Scholarship
The Price family established this fund to assist outstanding, local, female, high school graduates in their pursuit of a college education. It recognizes and rewards excellence in academic achievements and potential. The scholarship may be awarded annually to graduating female(s) from Bartlesville High School. Applicants will be judged on scholastic achievement, financial need, leadership skills, and an essay.
- $15,000 paid as $7,500 per semester for one school year
- Students may apply for renewal
Application Eligibility Includes:
- Female senior eligible for graduation from Bartlesville High School
- 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Student must attend University of Oklahoma, University of Tulsa, or a University outside of Oklahoma, public of private
Scholarship Requirements Include:
- A well written essay, of 500 words or less. Please tell us why you consider yourself a female leader and summarize your future educational and career goals. A successful essay will use a specific event from your educational history, past work experience, after school activities, or community service.
- Complete application
- high school transcript (or college transcript if re-applying)
- Student must be enrolled as a full-time college student
- Student must make satisfactory academic progress, as defined by the institution, toward a recognized baccalaureate degree
- Student must be a full-time student as defined by your school
- Student must maintain a minimum of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale each semester
- Student must submit a complete application for review and consideration by the scholarship committee
This application is now closed.