Birdies for Scholarships
This scholarship is open to students who are graduating from Bartlesville High School and are associated with the High School’s golf team.
Up to $2,000 payable as 50 percent per semester for the first two semesters, as long as a 2.5 or higher college GPA is maintained following the first semester.
- Bartlesville High School graduating senior
- Associated with the Bartlesville High School golf team
- Unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated service to school, which is defined as involvement in school activities, such as clubs, service organizations, school government, pep squad, etc.
- Planning to attend university, college, junior college, trade or vocational school
- Essay of 500 words or less, outlining why the applicant is the best candidate for the award
- Copy of submitted FAFSA
- Official Bartlesville High School transcript
This application will open on January 1st.