Julie and Tim King Scholarship
The Julie and Tim King Scholarship is a $1,250 award granted to graduating seniors of Salina High School, in Salina, Oklahoma. Students may renew the scholarship for up to four years by submitting required verification documents to the Bartlesville Community Foundation prior to the annual deadline. This deadline will be disclosed to the students who receive this award.
- $1,250 per year for up to four years, awarded in the fall semester
- Salina High School graduating senior
- Unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Renewing students must meet the satisfactory academic progress policy of their school to receive the scholarship in subsequent years
- Planning to attend a two- or four-year college or university
- Essay of 500 words or less, describing your anticipated college major and aspirations/career goals following college graduation
- Essay of 500 to 1500 words, describing challenges or obstacles you have faced, how you met/overcame those challenges, and how this experience might help you succeed in college and beyond
- Letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or counselor. The content of this letter should speak to the applicant’s record of good attendance, community work, and participation in extracurricular activities, and it should also comment on the applicant’s leadership abilities.
- Copy of submitted FAFSA
- Official Salina High School transcript
This application will open January 1st.